All information presented on MTHFR Living (MTHFRLiving.com) is for informational purposes only.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You understand that such information is not intended nor otherwise implied to be medical advice. It is not specific medical advice for any individual. All answers to reader questions are provided for informational purposes only. No information presented on this website should be construed as medical consultation or instruction. You understand that you should always consult your physician or other healthcare provider to determine the appropriateness of this information for your own situation or should you have any questions regarding a medical condition, treatment plan, health and well-being. While the information found here is believed to be sensible and accurate based on the author’s best judgment, readers who fail to seek counsel from appropriate health professionals assume risk of any potential ill effects. You acknowledge that all content and reader comments found on this website are strictly the opinion of that person and any results such person may have achieved are solely individual in nature; your results may vary. You understand that such information is based upon personal experience and is not a substitute for obtaining professional medical advice.
- You understand that nothing on this website has been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) and it is not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. As such, you acknowledge that you are not relying in any fashion that the USFDA has approved of any products mentioned or claims made on this site. You agree not to use any information on this website for the diagnosis and treatment of any health issue or for the prescription of any medication or treatment. The advice contained herein is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The news and editorial reported here is not intended to be a substitute or replacement for any medical treatment. Please seek the advice of a competent healthcare professional for your specific health concerns.
- In light of the above, you understand and agree that the operator(s) of this site is/are not liable nor do we assume any liability for any information contained within this website as well as your reliance on it. In no event shall we be liable for direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages related to your use of the information contained within our website.
- All material on this site is copyright and property of the owner of MTHFRLiving.com. You may not reproduce the content of this site (including original photography) without the written permission of the owner.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Links provided as part of guest posts, which are not written by MTHFRLiving.com, should be treated as advertising. Please fully investigate and evaluate the services of any companies or websites linked to from this site on your own prior to engaging them in any business or taking any advice from them.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We may require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our content, products and services.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at info AT mthfrliving DOT com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to info AT mthfrliving DOT com If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.